naruto genaraitions of tommorow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto genaraitions of tommorow

a new genaration of naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the good ass ramen

Go down 
+2
Blaze
lee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
acadamey student
acadamey student
lee

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-21

the good ass ramen Empty
PostSubject: the good ass ramen   the good ass ramen Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:32 am

mmmm this ramen is good"
Back to top Go down
Blaze
acadamey student
acadamey student
Blaze

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-22

ninja profile
hp:
the good ass ramen Left_bar_bleue150/150the good ass ramen Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
chakra:
the good ass ramen Left_bar_bleue40/40the good ass ramen Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

the good ass ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good ass ramen   the good ass ramen Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:28 am

Blaze enters the ramen bar and sits down next to a shinobi while ordering a bowl of chicken-ramen
Back to top Go down
Daruku Sydui
acadamey student
acadamey student
Daruku Sydui

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-25

ninja profile
hp:
the good ass ramen Left_bar_bleue110/110the good ass ramen Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
chakra:
the good ass ramen Left_bar_bleue30/30the good ass ramen Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

the good ass ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good ass ramen   the good ass ramen Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:04 am

Daruku walks into the ramen bar and sits down.
"chiken ramen please"
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-02

ninja profile
hp:
the good ass ramen Left_bar_bleue100/100the good ass ramen Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:
the good ass ramen Left_bar_bleue30/30the good ass ramen Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

the good ass ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good ass ramen   the good ass ramen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:47 pm

walks in. *stomach growls* "Uhhhgggg can i um, make a tab i dont have any money on me, ugghh sooo hungry" looks over at others *drools*
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-11-30

ninja profile
hp:
the good ass ramen Left_bar_bleue100/100the good ass ramen Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:

the good ass ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good ass ramen   the good ass ramen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:13 pm

Shi wandering around the village bumps into a ramen stand, her stomach growls slightly as the smell of noodles fill her nose. "Mmnn..." she hummed and slowly made her way up to the stand, cautiously. She didn't have much money but enough to atleast buy three bowls of ramen. "E-Excuse me....I'd like to have shrimp ramen, please..." she ordered softly, sitting far enough from the other shinobi's. She tried her best to be as invisible as possible.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

the good ass ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good ass ramen   the good ass ramen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:39 pm

*passes out from hunger*
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

the good ass ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good ass ramen   the good ass ramen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:55 pm

Shinigami blinks as this stranger falls to the ground suddenly, she stares at him in wonder and getting off the seat she was sitting on, she made her way up to the boy. "Sir? Are you alright?" asked the girl with tilted head as she bent down, she could hear his stomach grumble. "Would you like me to ordered something for you?" she questioned him, not sure if he was able to hear her. Her hands went up to his shoulder and lightly, she began to shake him.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

the good ass ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good ass ramen   the good ass ramen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:00 pm

He springs up. Food! Yes! Ill take anything T.T Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

the good ass ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good ass ramen   the good ass ramen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:05 pm

Shi startled by the sudden burst fell back on her behind, blinking twice she let out a gentle giggle. "Al-Alright.." she stuttered with a smile, standing up she went over to the chef and asked him for another ramen. "What kind would you desire sir?" she asked the guy.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

the good ass ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good ass ramen   the good ass ramen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:08 pm

Sits down as he laughs loudly. wow thanks your too kind I love Konoha! (Thinks to himself, something cheap it would be rude otherwise) Hm...Ill take a small bowl no meat please. Thanks again.Your my new best friend, uhm...what was your name again?
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

the good ass ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good ass ramen   the good ass ramen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:16 pm

Shinigami blushed, a small smile crossed her lips as she felt delighted to hear those words come out of this strangers mouth. Friend? she thought to herself happily, her eyes slowly changed from her violet lavender eyes to golden ones. "I'm Shinigami....." she said in a squeaky noise, her face reddening a bit, she cursed mentally for answering like that. She took her bowl giving the chef a slight bow and a small "thank you", afterwards clamped her hands together and muttered words. With a smile she began to eat her noodles. She looked over to the man, a small noodle hanged on her lips, "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" she said softly, as she slurped the dangling noodle.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

the good ass ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good ass ramen   the good ass ramen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:21 pm

Shinigami/ thats much too long how about Shi? Eats noodles slowly with great manners. I am Gensou No Teishu, but please call me Teishu.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

the good ass ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good ass ramen   the good ass ramen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:41 pm

Shi thought about the nicknamed, shrugging she said "Alright......it is very nice meeting you, Teishu." She study his movements, the way he ate and spoke--specially his odd eyes, which were very appealing in the strangest way. Shi blinked, realizing she was staring and turned her head to her half-empty bowl. She returned to eat, glancing at Teishu she began to copy the way he ate.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

the good ass ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good ass ramen   the good ass ramen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:47 pm

Shi your not a normal ninja are you? Where are you from? He puts down the empty ramen bowl and thanks the cookturning to observe Shi.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

the good ass ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good ass ramen   the good ass ramen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:56 pm

Shi flinched at his word, "W-what do you mean?" she stuttered, her ears hidden beneath her bandanna were pressed tightly to her cranium while her fluffed tail hid around her waist underneath the kimono she was wearing. Her eyes stared deeply into the empty bowl, she handed to the chef and thanked him with a small smile. "I-I got to go..." she told Teishu with anxious eyes with that she scurry away.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

the good ass ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good ass ramen   the good ass ramen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:01 pm

Whatches the odd little kunouchi scurry away, thats why he says to himself as he smiles. She seems very nice, wonder what shes hidng though, and those eyes he said as he started walking home entering his usual trance. Farewell Shi, I look forward to our next visit.
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-11-21

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

the good ass ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good ass ramen   the good ass ramen Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:32 am

Walks in
there gone
I order a medium ramen as I gte it I start to slurp it down
In about 10 minutes I leave the ichiraku ramens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the good ass ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good ass ramen   the good ass ramen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the good ass ramen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum