naruto genaraitions of tommorow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto genaraitions of tommorow

a new genaration of naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-02

ninja profile
hp:
Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Left_bar_bleue100/100Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:
Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Left_bar_bleue30/30Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Empty
PostSubject: Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters   Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:19 pm

Akki Teishu (Translated:"Metal Master")

Akki is a metal demon from a small clan of demons, they are humanoid demons with an affinity for weapons and are often weapons dealers and blacksmiths in their human forms. Metal demons are greedy and self-centered, Akki is not like other metal demons but IS manipulatable following any instruction given. Because an enemy could simply order him to "Kill his ally" and his ally could simply order him "Not to" he simply becomes a weapon when instructed to do anything murderous. Akki hides in his human form and never voluntarily leaves it. He is not an evil demon, in fact he will not kill people by HIS actions alone. Akki has the ability to transform into all kinds of simple weapons (i.e. swords, axes, spears, chained weapons, ect.) and is very durable in this form; however, if damage were to be sustained (like breaking as a sword) Akki could be seriosly injured, or even killed. Akki cannot say "No" to anyone following any order given to him usually to become a weapon as thats the only way to make him kill). Because of this lack of will Akki is often used for murder and seen as evil. Akki doesn't mind being used by people(much like a weapon) and will never be heard complaining, or talking a great deal at all for that matter. About the only words he he DOES say are simple responses like "Yes" and "As you wish". Akki, like most other demons, is affected by barriers and holy magic, causing him to revert to his natural form and suffer great pain. Akki is cabable of speak in weapon form but only the one weilding him can hear it. Metal demons are made from great forges, only metal demon blacksmiths know how. It is said the first Metal demon was forged by a legendary blacksmith long ago, his name long forgotten. Akki was forged 200 years ago, making him the equivelent of 20 human years of age.

Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Akki10Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Akkide10
Back to top Go down
Midnight
genin
genin
Midnight

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-11-21

ninja profile
hp:
Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Left_bar_bleue100/100Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:
Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Left_bar_bleue30/30Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters   Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:44 pm

Midnight (I'm very creative ^_^)

Birth~Age 8
Midnight was really nothing special. His dad was always an artist, he would create works of art made of almost anything. When Midnight's mother was pregnant with him, his dad was thrilled. His dad would have another work of art created. His dad would always give his work of art a title. When Midnight was finally born it would in the middle of the night. He dad had already used so many names he didn't know what to do. His failed work of art would be called Midnight. Midnight's mother was furious. She wanted him to have another name. She constantly yelled at him to change his name. He never did though. Midnight's dad always made works of art that everyone loved. He would sell them for large amounts of money. So naturally, they were rich. After a while Midnight's parents forgot about him. He was all alone.
His parents had a huge house so they never really saw him. Midnight would have to frequently remind them that he was their son. Eventually Midnight started to paint. His works of art were very different from his father's. He would only paint abstract art. Sometimes he would go out and show people his art in public. The people who saw would hate or would run away at sight of it. That made Midnight feel alone and hated. He would get angry at himself for not being good at art like his father. He got so furious his art changed. It became darker and full of hatred. When he went out in public the people there scattered when they caught sight of him. Eventually he was old enough to go to the academy. He liked it there better than at his house. At least there people wouldn't completely ignore him.

Age 8~Ongonig
Midnight's Father said he was leaving. He would leave the country, to sell his art, and not come back for months.Midnight knew he should have been happy, there were so many things that could happen to his father. At worst; die. But somehow....he was sad...He knew that his dad abandoned him. He knew his dad didn't care about him... Yet, he felt saddened by the fact that his dad was leaving. "I must be going crazy." He thought. His dad was set to leave in three days. "Three days, huh..." Midnight thought before dozing off.

It was two days until his dad would leave. Midnight woke up with a thud, rolling off his bed and hitting the floor. "Ow," He said under his breath. Midnight quietly got up and put on his clothes. It seemed to be a foggy day. His favorite. Midnight's day wasn't planned to be very special. He would go to the training grounds. Train there a while, maybe even learn a few jutsu. "Maybe." Midnight thought. "I can even find someone to spar with, and trap them in an eternal genjutsu." Midnight grinned. "With this foggy of a day anything is possible." Midnight left his room on a happy note.

Midnight walked straight to the training grounds. He wasn't alone. There were two other students there. "Hey." Midnight said as he approached them. They turned around, saw who he was, and ran. "Figures." Midnight thought. "Oh well, at least I have this place all to myself." Midnight sat down and focused his chakra on enhancing his genjutsu. After about three hours he became bored. He sighed. "I think I'll go torture some teachers..." He said getting up. He walked to the academy. Midnight was sure to stop at the door. He did a few hand seals and painted a picture of the class and teacher on the ground sleeping. Instantly, the class fell over, falling asleep. Well, that was fun I guess. Midnight eventually wandered back home. He was stopped about three times along the way. "Do you know what happened to the academy class?" The Jounin around the village would ask. "No, what happened?" He would ask, knowing exactly what happened. "Well, it seems that the whole class and teacher have fallen under a genjutsu and no one has been able to be recovered." They would say. "Wow, that sounds scary." He would say, as if he really was scared. When he finally made it back home the first thing he did was go to sleep.

It started to rain while he was sleeping. Midnight got up and got dressed with nothing special happening. "Tomorrow is the big day." Midnight said to his mother. She said nothing back. Obviously, she didn't care about him, or about his father. Midnight finally figured out why he would be sad about his father's leaving. He didn't want some random thing to happen to his father. No, he wanted to be the one to kill him. He deserved it. I mean after all, it was his father. Midnight walked to the hospital to see how well his genjutsu had been holding up over the night. When he asked the nurse about how the class was doing, he noticed that the atmosphere became gloomy. "They all died." She said with a tear. "I didn't think that genjutsu could kill." She mumbled. "Well, I'll be leaving now." Midnight said as he walked out the door. Perfect. He was finally strong enough to trap, and kill, a whole class of ninja. Midnight got bored again, so he set out to go to the port. He brought all his painting supplies and extra paint. He started to draw the docks. Then, he would draw the boats, and sky. It was raining so it started to fade a bit. He sighed. Midnight drew himself in the painting, only in the painting he had an umbrella covering him. The boats were on fire all of the sudden and people were screaming for water. Midnight left the scene in chaos. He walked back to his house and set up a genjutsu at the door. When the doorknob would be touched, it would be triggered. He was finished for the day. He went to his bed room and fell asleep.

"Today is the day!" Midnight said when he got up. "Today, is the daa~aay." He would sing. He slid down the stairs on the railing and jumped off before he hit the end. He noticed someone was on the floor by the door. He checked to see who it was. "Aww, bad luck." He exclaimed, examining the body. "Got my sister." He pouted. "Oh, well. I never really noticed her either." Midnight skipped along into the dining room, where he met his mother. The expression on her face was grave. "Your sister is dead." She said coldy. "I noticed, what are we going to do with her body?" He asked cheerily. "Why are you so happy about all of this?!" She yelled slamming her palms against the table. "Welllll....Dad is leaving today!" Midnight exclaimed and skipped out of the the room. His mother just put her hands over her face and cried. Next, on his to-do list was to kill his father. "So how should I do this?" He asked himself. The 'good' side of him said, "Don't kill him he's the one who made you." But then his Evil side added, "Make a poison gas expel from one of those jars, creating a genjutsu that makes them bleed to death...Be creative, you choose how they bleed in the genjutsu." Well, it was obvious who Midnight would listen to.

Midnight began to prepare the genjutsu poison, right next to his puppy. It would be created odorless and undetectable. "The genjutsu..." Midnight thought. "Would happen like this; first it would seem that nothing is happening, but since it is set so that it goes off while most of them are sleeping, they will never wake up. They would continue to have their little dreams, and the ones awake would fall asleep. Of course, where would the evil be if I just left it like that? Their dreams would then become nightmares, I would appear in them. Doing nothing but a painting, so it would seem. Then everything would disappear, leaving the most terrifying place they've ever thought of or seen, there. Then they would be confronted with a challenge. The most difficult challenge they could ever face. They would think of it first, of course. Then, they will pass it. Odd, right? Well, I will congratulate them, shaking each of their hands. With each shake I will completely drain them of all important knowledge and powerful chakra. My dad likes to have ANBU bodyguards you know. So, the defeat will be all that more great." Midnight said, talking to his puppy. "Well, that sounds great and all, but I'm hungryyyyy, feeeddd meeee." The puppy said. "Okay." Midnight said grabbing a handful of dog food and placing it in his dish. "Good boy." Midnight said taking the poison. He started to walk down to the port. His family was the richest family on the island. The feudal lord didn't know that, so his family didn't have to pay any more taxes than everyone else. He passed the graveyard on the way to the port. There were about 30 families there. "That must be the class I killed." He thought. He noticed that his sister was also being buried and his mother there, crying. He sighed. "When will mother ever learn..." He continued with the jar until he was about to pass the academy. He decided to pay a trip to the new teacher. "Hello." He said right behind him. "Oh!" The teacher said with surprise. "I didn't notice you at all, are you the remaining academy student?" He asked. "Yes." Midnight replied with a smile. "Well, I'm your new sensei,Masaru." "Hello, Masaru." Midnight said. "I'll just be leaving now, my dad is leaving on a trip." "Well, be sure to give him a big hug, you'll never know how long it will take until he comes back." He said. "Okay." Midnight said before turning around and walking out of the classroom. He was just approaching the port when he noticed there was a lot of people there. He moved among the crowd, making sure not to alert them of his prescence. He made it all the way to the boat his father would be taking. The boat was obviously much larger than the other boats. It had a blue flag with a yellow stripe across it. Midnight made his way to the back of the ship. It was all very easy, being the son really helped. He made it there with no problems and set the jar down. He left the boat and walked into the crowd. "Hmm, with all these people here I might as well try to use my genjutsu on them." He thought. He walked to the beach and got out a scroll. He bit his finger and did a few seals. He opened the scroll and put his hand the the summoning circle. It made a puff of white smoke and his art supplies appeared. He quickly set it up. He painted everything how it appeared in front of him. Then, he took the gray paint brush and made a fog appear on the dock. The crowd of people were very startled by the sudden fog. Especially since it was a clear blue sky that day. They were all affected by the genjutsu as soon as the fog appeared. "Well, that was fun." Midnight put away all his things and re-wrote the summoning technique on the scroll. He closed the scroll and his supplies vanished in a poof of white smoke. Midnight walked back to his house. Stopping only once to see the graveyard. Only his mother was left there, weeping over her deceased daughter. He paid no mind and went straight to his room. He sat on the bed until he knew it was about time. It was dark and the moon was full. His chakra was already a Midnight black. He focused his chakra and far away, on a boat, a jar clicked open.

Midnight ~ Juuniji

Midnight, or Juuniji, is a prodigy of the Kurama Clan. Originally from the leaf village, they were told to leave sternly. The Kurama clan were a clan of genjutsu users. Another child prodigy, Yakumo, was a painter. As is Midnight. He wishes to continue the legacy of the clan. Yakumo was originally trained by Kurenai-sensei. Yakumo wished to become a ninja woth only her genjutsu, like rock lee had done with taijutsu. The only difference was that Kurenai lacked the enthusiasm Gai-Sensei had. Kurenai ended up having to seal away Yakumo's Genjutsu, creating a world of hate for Yakumo. She has gotten over her hate for Kurenai-sensei and the leaf village and has passed away peacefully. But Midnight, however, still wishes to get revenge. He will kill any leaf ninja he comes into contact with. He mainly uses his painting skills to start the genjutsu. He is very versatile and can use other means, if necessary, to start his genjutsu. He prefers a paint brush, but his second faovrite would be the flute. He had always like Tayuya. He had heard many scary stories about her. Of course, to him they were more like hero stories, but you get the point. All of Midnight's genjutsu, placed on average or slightly above his level, will not be able to be taken off. Pain just creats more pain on the enemy and stopping your chakra flow just gives him a chance to attack. His genjutsu is so powerful that it forces your chakra to continue flowing. This is probably because he is so evil. Whenever he finds the chance to trap something or someone in a genjutsu, he will do it. He has already killed a class of academy students, a Jounin teacher, literally a boat-load of people, 5 ANBU, his father, and his sister. All by the age of 8. Akki Teishu follows him around, working as his weapon at times. Mostly, Midnight will use him as a distraction, or as a weapon. When his victims become trapped, depending on his mood, they will have eternal bliss, or eternal hell. When eternal bliss happens, it means that Midnight has done more killing that day than others. It usually ends worse than the eternal hells. They start out completely happy. Then, it changes so that your greatest fear appears and kills all your friends, family, and people you've come into contact with. In the eternal hell, the victim will be tortured until that die from the pain. Another fact about Midnight is his ability to mix his chakra with almost anything. He can also create various poisons with different effects. The most common poison he uses it odorless, and undetectable. He usually uses it to transfer his chakra to a person, therefore, starting a genjutsu. Midnight hails from the Moon Village. After the Kurama clan was told to leave the leaf village his ancestors chose to live here. This was a horrible mistake. With the Kurama clan mostly being painters and genjutsu natured. Their clan profits flourished. Their jutsu also became more powerful. In the moonlight, even the most basic genjutsu, used by the most useless ninja in the Kurama clan, can kill someone. With Midnight's deadly genjutsu, it is devastating.

Last edited by Midnight on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters   Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:56 pm

O.O Im following one sick guy around...cool! XD
That is an excellent start. I really like it. (I didn't read it like you told me >.> <.<)
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-11-30

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters   Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:03 pm

Oh nooo......I think Midnight ia going to get mad at me...T.T cuz he based it all on Naruto......maybe he can be from a village of ninja's/shinobi's unknown to the world!! Yeah, you'll be like a Master Genjutsu user in Inuyasha's sotry! ....Does it make sense?
Back to top Go down
Midnight
genin
genin
Midnight

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters   Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:58 pm

It's on an island anyways....I was getting to the part about the inuyahsa.....that's why I said I wasn't done.....well, I add more to it >_<
Back to top Go down
Midnight
genin
genin
Midnight

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters   Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:51 pm

Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Moon-splash

Guide to the Moon Country
Country Information
Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Moon-map
Country Background:
The Moon Country is located in a southern sea and includes Crescent Moon Island. The country draws its name from the shape of the island itself. Due to its location, the country experiences mild weather and a constant summer state. This helped it become a popular tourist retreat along with its entertainment and gambling establishments. At one point the country hired wandering ninja; however it currently maintains no ninja village. A ninja has been shown to wear a headband bearing a crescent moon, but no direct connection to this island has been made as
of yet.

Leadership
Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Michiru
Country Leader:

The current leader of the Moon Country is Tsuki Michiru. He inherited the throne after his father passed away due to injuries received in a coup.

Events of Note
Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Shabadaba
Shabadaba's Coup (Approximately 2.5 years into the series):

The Moon Country leader recognized that his Minister Shabadaba coveted the power held by the king. He knew that the Minister would soon attempt to take control, so he sent away his son Michiru and grandson
Hikaru while he attempted to take care of these problems. Unfortunately by the time his son returned he had failed in his goal. Shabadaba had hired wandering ninja and amassed a military force to take control of the country. Fortunately Michiru had hired ninja from Konoha who helped him remove Shabadaba from power and show him what it meant to be a good
leader.

[The Sites
Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Moon-palace
Royal Palace:

This is the main residence of the Moon Country leader.

Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Moon-port
Sea Port:

This is the main port of the Crescent Moon Island. It is the primary port for shipping and for the many cruise ships which visit the island.

Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Moon-city
City:

This city is offers many fine tourist spots including gambling halls and entertainment venues. It is located on the ocean and offers close access to many fine beaches.
Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Moon-beach
Beaches:

Crescent Moon Island features many beautiful beaches.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
genin
genin
Midnight

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters   Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:15 pm

Since Naruto was removed I will use Demonic Auras or something like that >_< Since I am only 8 I can still pass through evil blocking barriers and such. Since the island is very remote, there is also a barrier around it. Demons can not pass through at all. I am leaving the island soon, as you will see when I post it. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters   Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:37 pm

there ARE ninja in inuyasha just not as flashy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters   Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Shinigami's (uh i mean Kwifty's) RP characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto genaraitions of tommorow :: genaral :: spam-
Jump to: