naruto genaraitions of tommorow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto genaraitions of tommorow

a new genaration of naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My soon-to-be weapon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight
genin
genin
Midnight

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-11-21

ninja profile
hp:
My soon-to-be weapon Left_bar_bleue100/100My soon-to-be weapon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:
My soon-to-be weapon Left_bar_bleue30/30My soon-to-be weapon Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

My soon-to-be weapon Empty
PostSubject: My soon-to-be weapon   My soon-to-be weapon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:36 pm

Don't worry, I won't use it until I'm genin ^_^

Name: Moonrise

Description:
Midnight always loved scythes. They would always cause so much bleeding. Blood makes the best red colored paint. Of course, with an Ice Scythe they would last longer. With red, I will be one step closer to finishing my collection of paints. Ahh, this will be great. A scythe that will actually help me. Much better than the one that was against my neck, about to kill me. What a great color of red my enemy got when I used his own weapon against him. What a great moment it was.....and now....it is mine...of course...a few minor adjustments were made......This lifetime....is the best so far...

-Jezebeth

Pic:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

Number of posts : 304

ninja profile
hp:
My soon-to-be weapon Left_bar_bleue100/100My soon-to-be weapon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:
My soon-to-be weapon Left_bar_bleue30/30My soon-to-be weapon Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: My soon-to-be weapon   My soon-to-be weapon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:37 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Midnight
genin
genin
Midnight

Number of posts : 105

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: My soon-to-be weapon   My soon-to-be weapon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:50 pm

"Umm thanks I guess"
Why was I here again? Midnight thought.....

Midnight then left....((wherever he was at >_<))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My soon-to-be weapon   My soon-to-be weapon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My soon-to-be weapon
Page 1 of 1