naruto genaraitions of tommorow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto genaraitions of tommorow

a new genaration of naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Demon Inside Me...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight
genin
genin
Midnight

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-11-21

ninja profile
hp:
The Demon Inside Me... Left_bar_bleue100/100The Demon Inside Me... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:
The Demon Inside Me... Left_bar_bleue30/30The Demon Inside Me... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

The Demon Inside Me... Empty
PostSubject: The Demon Inside Me...   The Demon Inside Me... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:41 pm

Name: Jezebeth
Description:
He has three stages based on the damage each can cause. The first stage is pretty much harmless. Though, he may have dangerous aftereffects. The second stage may be helpful in a fight but might become disastrous. The third stage is a lost cause, sometime there will be a death. They each have different personalities.

The first stage is Lucia, he appears around Midnight's head by use of genjutsu. He is really there but chooses not to be seen by others. The only real effects Lucia can do is affect Midnight's decisions. He will try to change Midnight's mind if it is something to help someone. He attempts to make Midnight do bad things all the time. Lucia is very talkative which causes people to think Midnight is a crazy person who talks to himself. Lucia is always with Midnight, at all times, anywhere.

The second stage is Pyro. The Prince of falsehood and lies. He has a mind-altering effect over Midnight. He is much more dangerous than Lucia. Pyro comes out of Midnight when he is fighting. Anyone in the genjutsu can see him. Lucia becomes terrified and goes back inside Midnight. Midnight's Genjutsu become much more powerful, but Pyro gains more control over it. When a happy genjutsu is cast or is the area near Midnight, it immediately becomes tainted. A blue sky would become blood red. Clouds would become dark and it would rain and thunder. Every physical pain inflicted becomes intensified and maybe even fatal. When Pyro has complete control over Midnight he goes into stage three.

The Third stage is Jezebeth...The Demon of falsehoods and lies...This Demon completely overwhelms Midnight and even changes his appearance. Midnight's attitude becomes dark. His chakra becomes black to those who can see it. All genjutsu become a death trap. There is usually no escape. Jezebeth usually only comes out it extreme anger or betrayal. He tells Midnight he is just getting revenge and that there will be no hard feelings. It wouldn't matter if Midnight wanted to stop him anyway. The only thing that can stop Jezebeth is release from the genjutsu. Kai will not work in this situation. Also, all physical pain will include loss of chakra. Midnight must always control Jezebeth from coming out in intense situations, so his chakra control suffers.

Pic:
Spoiler:

is he good or evil: evil...

(only one demon per character)
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

Number of posts : 304

ninja profile
hp:
The Demon Inside Me... Left_bar_bleue100/100The Demon Inside Me... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:
The Demon Inside Me... Left_bar_bleue30/30The Demon Inside Me... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Inside Me...   The Demon Inside Me... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:49 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Midnight
genin
genin
Midnight

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Inside Me...   The Demon Inside Me... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:05 pm

Arigato.....though it seems strange to say thank you for getting a demon... >_<
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Inside Me...   The Demon Inside Me... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:05 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

How do you put more then one pic in a spoiler?
Back to top Go down
Midnight
genin
genin
Midnight

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Inside Me...   The Demon Inside Me... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:18 pm

just put them in.....I usually have them on different lines...so maybe you should do that...
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Inside Me...   The Demon Inside Me... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:31 pm

what about changing the color of the words in the spoiler
Back to top Go down
Midnight
genin
genin
Midnight

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Inside Me...   The Demon Inside Me... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:41 pm

just highlight the words and use the color panel thingy....hope that helps ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Inside Me...   The Demon Inside Me... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:43 pm

lol ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Inside Me...   The Demon Inside Me... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Demon Inside Me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto genaraitions of tommorow :: charecters :: create a demon-
Jump to: